Friday, 7 June 2019

WELCOME MODERATOR




Yue Chun Cham
CANDIDATE NUMBER 0972
CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL


I worked in a group with  LUCY SPALDING 1666, SARAH MILLARD 1648 and MAX GREEN 1629.

We are creating a friction thriller film opening sequence. Our film title is SURPLUS.

All my RESEARCH and PLANNING follow below on the main blog roll, in reverse order, starting with the lasting first.


Editing 
I did the part where the Prime Minister in the press conference and the news paper appear in a few frames with a noise of current flowing. I have changed some colour and saturation in order to make the film look more serious and making the clips looks relevant to each other. We all took responsibility in editing our file opening sequence. 

Directing
I am in charged of the scene where the scientists are talking and doing their stuff, the equipment is placed on their position on purpose to make the scene more realistic. We all took responsibility in directing, we have shared ideas and discussed whose idea worked the best for our film opening sequence.

Camerawork
I did the camerawork in the lab, where I filmed the equipment (i.e. like liquid flowing). these scene is used as a transition to make the clips looks smooth and tidy. This also helps the audience understand that the scientists are doing an experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL PRODUCTION